So what is StashWall?
StashWall is one place to store and organize your most important stuff – digital or not – so you can access it from anywhere. You own and control your content and decide what to keep private and what to share.
Why do I need it? I’m already on… Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Evernote…
Let us count the ways…
- To simplify your digital life. If you’re putting your digital items across multiple sites and applications, we provide a one-stop solution.
- To simplify your real life. You can de-clutter your home and office by getting rid of all of those papers and boxes lying around.
- To control and own your content. You decide what you’d like to keep private and what you want to share. We just help you store and organize it in a fun, visual way.
- In case of emergency. Nobody likes to think about worst-case scenarios, but a little pre-planning can save you if disaster strikes. Are you ready to replace your stuff in case of fire, earthquake, flood or theft?
How is it different from what’s already out there?
It’s a simple, visual, flexible way to organize your life. StashWall includes an innovative built-in organizational system that you can adapt to meet your needs. It also lets you create and organize your community and doesn’t force you to share. Basically, it lets you control your content and organize and display it in a way that works best for you.
What can I do on StashWall?
Anything you want. Some suggestions:
- You can put your entire life on it – documents, photos, videos, and even photos and scans of physical objects.
- You can use it for collaborating on projects at work.
- You can use it as a creative tool for inventing, organizing and archiving.
- You can use the vault to safeguard your most important documents and information.
- You can share photos or videos or notes with whomever you wish. It can be as private or social as you’d like.
- You can search for any item from anywhere on any device.
Break it down for me, what does it do? How will it improve my life?
- StashWall is as useful as you choose to make it, but we can tell you that it will have enduring value the more you use it. It will be even more valuable to you in five years because it will grow with you.
- It will help you get (and stay) organized so you have more time for fun.
- It will help you sleep better because you won’t be trying to remember obscure passwords or searching for serial numbers or documents.
- It will protect you in case of emergency (hard drive crash, fire, flood and other bad things we hate to think about).
- It will make it easy to share those items that you uncover or re-discover, like old photos, scrapbooks and objects.
It seems like a lot of work, I don’t need more work in my life.
We’ve made it super easy to get started. We suggest that you start with an area of your life that you’d like to simplify or organize. And once you get the hang of it, keep going until you’ve taken care of other parts of your life. Soon you’ll be integrating StashWall into your daily lifestyle, adding items as you go.
Who is behind StashWall? Why should I trust you?
Anat Baron is StashWall’s Founder & CEO and is a total organization fanatic. She has run companies (other people’s and her own), lived and traveled all over the world and came up with this idea because she needed it and couldn’t find it elsewhere. She is building StashWall for the long-term and plans to continue to improve on the idea as technology and lifestyle changes demand.
Security is our top concern. Our development team is highly experienced in building large, secure databases for major corporate and government clients. Our team is using StashWall for their personal and work lives, so we trust it with our own most sensitive information. We use the most powerful SSL encryption commercially available today, as well as vulnerability assessment and daily web site malware scanning.
StashWall is totally committed to our customers’ privacy. Your information is accessible only to you and the circle members with whom you have shared your items. We do not share your private content with any third party.